6-month Public Relations Internship
Company: Atout France USA
Business sector: Tourism
Location: New York, USA
Salary: $1000 + 50% MetroCard
Atout France USA-The France Tourism Development Agency is responsible for the promotion of France on the US market. Atout France is the French Government's sole operator regarding the promotion of all aspects of tourism in France, providing a variety of services and events for French partners that target American tourism professionals (press, tour operators and travel agents as well as event planners) and as well as well as inform those professionals and the general public all news & developments of interest in France.
What we expect:As the press intern, you will help the press department with relations with US media.
- Assist with journalists requests
- Media monitoring & clipping reports
- Translation, editing and broadcast of press releases
- Handle photo requests
- Assist in the organization of partner promotions through medias events
- Assist in the organization of press trips
What we are looking for:
- Interest in tourism and media relations
- Fluency or proficiency in English.
- A good knowledge of France and its geography.
- Good skills in communication, analysis and writing.
- Curiosity & initiative.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail. Ability to multi-task and handle deadlines.
Interested? Please contact us by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
En dehors des offres publiées sur cette page, vous pouvez envoyer une candidature spontanée pour un emploi ou un stage en adressant votre CV et votre lettre de motivation :
79-81 rue de Clichy